Terms & Conditions
A draw will be made on a weekly basis on a random basis by an independent adjudicator. Prizes awarded will be either the Joseph Joseph Bamboo Chopping Boards or the Kikkoman Limited Edition Bottles.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Eligibility: This prize draw is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except anyone professionally related to the promotion and their immediate families. Republic of Ireland excluded.
2. There is a free entry for Northern Ireland residents only. To enter please send your name and address to: 2.41, Fusion Hive, Northshore Road, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 2NB, England. Only one entry per stamped envelope. No bulk entries accepted.
3. Entry Requirements: Purchase and unique number for all other entries.
4. Entries must be submitted via www.kikkoman.co.uk and entry is restricted to one per unique reference number. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
5. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
6. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries.
7. Promotional Period: All entries must be received by midnight on 31/03/2020
8. Winner Selection and Notification: The winners will be contacted by email within 48 hours (excluding weekends when they will be contacted on the next working day) and arrangements made to deliver the winners prize.
9. Prize Fund: There are 100 Joseph Joseph bamboo chopping boards and 100 limited edition Kikkoman bottles to be won.
10. General: The winners’ full names and counties can be obtained by logging on to https://kikkomancampaign.co.uk/winners two weeks after the promotion closes. Details will be available for a period of 6 months after this date
11. The winners may be required to participate in publicity, including their name and county for the provision of the winners list.
12. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause. Promoter: Kikkoman, London NW10 7NZ